Saturday, April 23, 2005

On a lighter note...

I'm very intrigued by the idea of video blogs, and as an example, and as a little test, I'm posting this excerpt of the video of Rita and Vinny's road trip across America

It was actually filmed about three years ago in Hollywood (at a Motel 6), when Jane Lancaster - a wonderful actress, and absolutely hilarious person - and I were playing at making an in-character home video, that actually turned into a reality TV road trip. We started out in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and went to Sedona, The Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Diego, and then on a big loop back round via Phoenix and sedona again. We were gone for three weeks.

At this point, we were still in character...

There's tons of footage, and I'm looking into finding a way to get streaming video, so this can become a proper video blog.

Exciting, eh?

Actually, I might make a whole blog of the thing.

No comments: